Richard S. Greenberg, Ph.D.
Environmental Logic LLC. (EL) is an environmental consulting and Brownfield’s redevelopment firm founded by Richard Greenberg Ph.D., a 30-year environmental entrepreneur, with a proven track record developing innovative and value-added solutions across environmental, engineering and laboratory services. Dr. Greenberg founded EL with the intent of simplifying and adding value to his clients and partners redevelopment of contaminated properties through innovative remediation strategies. As a longtime investor in Brownfields projects he understands the frustration of endless investigation, constantly shifting endpoints and reports with no meaningful conclusions. This unique perspective is the core of the EL mission to demystify and reduce the environmental component into a comprehensible language you can use.
Dr. Greenberg is a recognized industry expert, holds multiple patents, is frequently quoted, and serves on numerous government/business advisory committees which help shape environmental policy. Dr. Greenberg advises attorneys, investment and financial organizations, municipalities, real estate owners and industrial clients, both nationally and abroad and is often called upon as an expert witness during environmental litigation.
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Chemistry, University of California, San Diego
- Master of Business Administration Program, University of Delaware
- Graduate Student, Chemistry, Rice University, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Chemistry, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Environmental Logic, LLC, Founder and President
- In-Situ Oxidative Technologies, Inc., Founder and President
- Creamer, Founder
- Environmental Waste Management Associates, Inc., Founder and President
- Integrated Analytical Laboratories, Inc., Founder and President
- E.I. DuPont De Nemours and Company, Research Chemist
- REMCAP Founder
- SECURE-IT Developer
- Holds multiple patents
- Developed several programs that have become the standard in the environmental field
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
Dr. Greenberg has over ten (10) technical publications in referenced journals including: Journal of Biological Chemistry, Journal of Organic Chemistry, New Jersey Law Journal, Remediation, etc.
Dr. Greenberg was the invited guest speaker at more than thirty (30) conferences throughout the United States including: Water Environment Federation (WEF), American Chemical Society (ACS), Hazardous Waste/SuperFund, Rutgers University, Institute of Business Law, Dept. of Trade and Industry, The World Bank, etc. Recent presentations include: (1) WEF, 70th Annual Conference & Exposition (10/97) Topic: Chemical Oxidation Workshop; (2) ACS, Emerging Technologies in Hazardous Waste Management IX (9/97) Topic: In-Situ Fenton-Like Oxidation of Volatile Organics: Laboratory, Pilot and Full-Scale Demonstrations
Dr. Greenberg has been interviewed by numerous media companies such as: Forbes Magazine, The New York Times, The Bergen Record, The Courier News, The Star Ledger, The Trenton Times, The UST Guide, Northern Business and the Tri-State Real Estate Journal.